Thank you to our friends at MOSI for coming out to visit Mrs. Tiesha Watson, our CCS STEM student inventors and our award winning MOSES invention that detects red tide. We hope to see a display at the museum later this year!
- FL Governor DeSantis Visits CCS!In News - SchoolCambridge Christian School was honored to have […]
- Homecoming Kickoff 2022!In News - School, UncategorizedHOCO kickoff is a night to be experienced, as all the […]
- Which Ones Are Gifted?In Lancer Blog“My child is gifted” is a statement we hear […]
- CCS Students Qualify for National Chemistry Olympiad ExamIn News - SchoolCongratulations to Evan Brant and Mackenzie Robinson […]
- CCS Girls Make History at FHSAA Class 1A District 9 MeetIn News - SchoolCambridge Girls Put 4 Under 5 Minutes In Same 1,600 […]